Acer 1-800 Phone Number.
Acer 1-800 Number for Customer Support.
What is the 1-800 phone number for Acer?
How to I speak to a live person/human at Acer?
Acer Customer Service / Support: 1-866-695-2237 or 1-800-816-2237
Phone Line Hours: 24 Hours, 7 Days a Week
Average Wait: 4 Minutes
Best time to call: 9 am
Speak to a Live Person: Say “Customer Service”. When asked for your SNID number, say none 3 times and you will be directed to a customer service representative.
Acer Live Chat: Live Chat
Acer Customer Service Email: email@example.com
Acer on Twitter: @Acer
Acer on Facebook (Messenger Available): www.facebook.com/Acer/
Acer Customer Service Webpage: Acer Contact Us
Customer Service Phone Transcript:
- Thank you for calling Acer’s customer service
- Using a short phrase please tell us why you’re calling. You can say things like, “I can’t connect to the internet,” or, “Software issue,” go ahead.
- All right. Let’s see if we can narrow this down. Does the system power on?
- Does Window start up correctly?
- Are you having a problem connecting to the internet?
- Are you having trouble with the sound or a video on the system?
- Okay. To speak with a technical support agent please say or enter your products 11 or 12 digit, SNID which is next to the barcodes on the bottom of your product label. You can also say, “I need a minute,” or “Help me find it.”
- Help me find it.
- Sure. First I need to know what kind of product you’re calling about. Please say tablet, desktop, laptop or a monitor.
- On the bottom of your notebook please find the label containing several barcodes, one of which will be labeled SN and another SNID. The SNID is an eleven digit numeric code located under the serial number. And by the way if you have an Iconia dual LED screen system, remove the bottom cover to see the SNID under it. If you can locate the SNID please use that number to identify your machine. If you need some time to find the label say, “Wait a minute,” otherwise go ahead and say or enter the eleven digit SNID.
Acer Phone Number @ 1800PhoneNumbers.org – 2018
Please add your comment, company review or complaint below.