Capitol One 1-800 Phone Number.
Customer Service & Contact: Capitol One Toll Free Phone Numbers.
What is the 1-800 phone number for Capitol One?
Credit Card Customer Service Number
- Thanks for calling Capital One, please say or enter your sixteen digit card number. You can also say apply for a new account.
- Which of these are you calling about?
- Existing customer: Your current account or 1
- App status: The status of a new account application, or 2
- OK, application status. Whats your social security number?
- Apply: Or applying for a new account, or 3
- Please choose the account type
- You can say credit card, banking, investing, or auto loan
- You can also say help me with something else, or 4
- Help with something else
- Got it, say or enter your social security number
Credit Card Rewards
- Thanks for calling capital one rewards, please say or enter your account number.
Lost or Stolen Card Number
- Thank you for calling Capital One bank a JD Power & Associates certified call center.
- To report a lost or stolen ATM card, 1.
- Please stay on the line while your call is being transferred, to ensure the highest quality of service, your call may be recorded.
- To change your ATM pin number, 2.
- For all other service request, 3.
- To repeat these options, 8.
- To speak with a representative, 0.
Business Customer Service Number
- Thank you for calling Capital One bank, please select from the following three options.
- If you are calling regarding your Capital One credit card, 1.
- Thanks for calling Capital One, please say or enter your sixteen digit card number, you can also say apply for a new account.
- To service your bank account, 2.
- For information on opening a new checking or savings account, 3,
- to repeat this menu 7.
More Information: http://www.capitalone.com/contact/direct-banking/
Capitol One 800 Number @ 1800PhoneNumbers.org – 2018
Please add your comment, company review or complaint below.