Last Updated on January 11, 2021 by Admin Staff
Do Not Call Registry 1-800 Phone Number
Customer Service & Contact: Do Not Call Registry Phone Numbers.
What is the 1-800 phone number for Do Not Call Registry?
Speak to a live person/real human in customer support in seconds.
We have compiled a list of working Toll Free 1-800 customer support phone numbers for the National Do Not Call Registry. Use these numbers if you need to block telemarketers from your cell phone.
Do Not Call Registry Student Loan Customer Service: 1-888-382-1222
When calling the Customer Support number, you will hear the following automated respons. Take note of the options, especially which key to press in order to speak to a live person (if available).
- Welcome to the National Do Not Call Registry. For English, 1 now.
- Para español, presione el número 2 ahora.
- The National Do Not Call Registry is brought to you by the State of New York and the Federal Trade Commission.
- To register your phone number, 1.
- You must be calling from the number you want to register. Remember you are registering for everyone in your household who uses this number. Beginning with the area code, please enter your 10-digit phone number.
- Your registration is complete. If your phone number changes, you must register your new number. In 31 days, most telemarketers will be required to stop calling you. After your phone number has been on the registry for 31 days, you may file a complaint about telemarketing calls that you received. You can file a complaint at DoNotCall.Gov or at this number. Thank you for calling the National Do Not Call Registry.
- All other options, 2.
More Information: www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0108-national-do-not-call-registry
Do Not Call Registry 1-800 Phone Number @ 1800PhoneNumbers.org – 2020
Please add your comment, company review or complaint below.