Last Updated on January 11, 2021 by Admin Staff
Healthcare.gov 1-800 Phone Number
Customer Service & Contact: Healthcare.gov Phone Numbers.
What is the 1-800 phone number for Healthcare.gov (Obamacare)?
Speak to a live person/real human in customer support in seconds.
We have compiled a list of working Toll Free 1-800 customer support phone numbers for Healthcare.gov.
Healthcare.gov Customer Service / Support: 1-800-318-2596 (24/7)
When calling the Customer Support number, you will hear the following automated respons. Take note of the options, especially which key to press in order to speak to a live person (if available).
- Welcome to the Health Insurance Market Place. To start please say just a state name for your health insurance coverage.
- Florida offers health coverage through the Health Insurance Market Place.
- Please tell me what you are calling about.
- You can say new application
- New application.
- Alright our market place representative will be happy to help you. I will connect you now. This call may be monitored and recorded for quality and training purposes. After speaking with the market place representative, would you be willing to take part in a short survey about your customer service experience?
- All of our representatives are currently assisting other callers. Please stay on the line and our next available representative will assist you.
- market place tax questions
- compare plans and enroll
- or you can say I am calling about something else.
- Or say representative to speak with a market place representative.
- I am calling about something else.
- Okay in a few words briefly state the reason for your call.
Small Business: 1-800-706-7893
Cancel Plan: 1-866-837-0677
More Information: https://www.healthcare.gov/contact-us/s
Healthcare.gov 1-800 Phone Number @ 1800PhoneNumbers.org – 2020
Please add your comment, company review or complaint below.