PG&E 1-800 Phone Number
Customer Service & Contact: 1 800 PG&E Phone Numbers.
What is the 1-800 phone number for Pacific Gas and Electric Company?
Speak to a live person/real human in customer support in seconds.
We have compiled a list of working Toll Free 1-800 customer support phone numbers for PG&E.
When calling the Customer Support number, you will hear the following automated respons. Take note of the options, especially which key to press in order to speak to a live person (if available).
- Welcome to Pacific Gas and Electric Company’s new and enhanced customer service line.
- If you are calling to report a hazardous or emergency situation, 1.
- to get started, please tell me briefly what you are calling about. For example, you could say setting up a payment plan or my electricity is out. So tell me, what are you calling about? Go ahead.
- My electricity is out.
- Okay, you are calling about a power outage, are you calling about a hazardous situation like a gas leak or down power line?
- Okay, is this an outage you have already called about? Please say yes or no.
- Alright, I’ll check for an outage in your area. First, let’s get your outage location. Please say or enter the PGND customer phone number for the outage location or say I don’t have it.
- For all other inquiries please remain on the line
Electric Outage Information: 1-800-743-5002
- Thank you for calling Pacific Gas and Electric Company’s outage line.
- If you are calling to report a hazardous or emergency situation, touch button “1”.
- For all other inquiries please remain on the line. Which type of outage are you calling about? Gas or electric?
Natural Gas System Information: 1-888-743-7431
- Thank you for calling Pacific Gas and Electric Company’s natural gas system help line.
- If you are calling to report a hazardous or emergency situation 1.
- For all other inquiries please remain on the line.
- For general information on PG&E’s natural gas system, 1.
- To request a transmission pipeline map or learn about the natural gas pipelines nearest to you, 2.
- For information on PG&E’s pipeline testing and construction work in your area, 3.
- For information on PG&E’s plans to modernize and improve natural gas safety, 4.
- For all other inquiries, 5 or remain on the line. Your call is monitored or recorded for quality insurance, if you do not wish to be recorded, please advice the service representative.
More Information: www.pge.com/myhome/customerservice/contact/
PG&E 1-800 Phone Number – Customer Service Contacts @ 1800PhoneNumbers.org – 2018
Please add your comment, company review or complaint below.